Tasmania is known for being one of the most beautiful states of Australia (and the coldest) and I’m shocked to finally say that after 23 years of life in this country, I made it! I spent 6 days road tripping from Hobart to Launceston, having the most incredible time surrounded by nature, fluffy Australian […]
Last week I had my 23rd birthday… Compared to every other year, this birthday was definitely one of the most memorable I’ve ever had. I spent the week travelling around Tasmania with my love; getting swept away by the icy cold winds, going on hiking adventures and experiencing a part of my home country that […]
Sustainability is a topic that comes with a whole lot of confusion… It’s a term that’s frequently thrown around like a sack of potatoes, and unfortunately it often results in a lot of disbelief, doubt and total misunderstanding. I’ve personally heard 101 different sustainability myths and misconceptions, so today I’m here to get to the […]
Camping in nature is food for the soul, there’s no doubt about it! It’s refreshing at a deep level to spend a few days in the wilderness, forgetting the cares of everyday life and being at one with the earth. However, today more than ever before, there is a need to take care of the […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 73
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 16
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN