It’s nearly the end of 2018! And as always, it’s the time for reflection… I am the kind of person that reflects on my learnings at the end of every week (I share them over on Instagram for those who might be interested). But today, I’m here to share with you all of the biggest lessons […]
Christmas Day is just around the corner… Can you believe it?! As I’m sure a lot of you may know by now, Christmas Day is not the Earth’s favourite day of the year… Humans get obsessed with over consuming, excessive consumption and creating a WHOLE lot of waste during this holiday, and the planet has to […]
It’s the most, wonderful tiiiiiiiiime, of the yeaaaar! Well, not for everyone! During the time of year when everyone is talking about being happy and joyful, we cannot forget that Christmas can also be a very difficult time for some. Donating to a reputable charity is a great way to make a difference, as it […]
Christmas trees are the heart of any true Christmas lovers home. But what if I told you that these beautiful creations are actually incredibly wasteful… I bet that’s not what you wanted to hear. But don’t worry! I’m not here to break your heart… I’m here to give you some solutions! To avoid your Christmas tree from […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 102
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN