I used to hate routine… Can you believe it? The only regular habits I had were terrible things like picking my nails and leaving cupboard doors open. But routine + healthy, positive and sustainable habits are now what help me thrive! When I say sustainable, not only do I mean that they’re good for the planet, but […]
McDonald’s packaging thrown out of cars, plastic bags circling the supermarket parking lots, perfectly good items on the nature strip waiting to be picked up during hard rubbish collection… Regardless of where we’re heading, the moment we leave our homes we seem to be greeted with an abundance of trash. There’s no escaping it – waste […]
I have lived in the same area of Melbourne, Australia, for my entire life – 23 years to be exact – and 2 hours away from here is Wilsons Promontory National Park… But up until the 1st of January 2019, I had never been. For those who may not know about Wilsons Prom, it’s 50,460 hectares […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 100
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN