Like most people, my journey of sustainability began veeeeeeeery slowly. It started with a single documentary, and then the rest was basically history. I couldn’t stop learning, and to be honest, that hasn’t changed much today either. On a cold and wintery Sunday, you can pretty much guarantee that I’ll be on the couch diving […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 102
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN