Ahh, Alaska! The beautiful state of America surrounded by rugged scenery, vast landscape and an abundance of wildlife. Situated in the north-west extremity of North America, Alaska is strangely distant from the rest of the USA. The only land border of this American state actually backs on to Yukon, the territory of Canada; strange right? […]
I entered Canada and Alaska with a slight caution for bears – as most people would. I didn’t want to be the person that made it onto the news for stumbling into a Grizzly Bear and facing the deadly consequences. Thankfully I didn’t make it into any news press and I left North America without […]
If you haven’t read my previous post, I suggest that is the first place to start! The first 4 days of my amazing Alaska cruise were some to remember, but what came next were just as good… if not better! DAY 5 Skagway day! This very small town has the most scenic railroad in Alaska […]
Heading on a cruise had never been a huge interest of mine. I had absolutely no idea what to expect when walking my bag to the Vancouver cruise ship port, but since I stepped foot on board I knew once again… My expectations of this experience were already entirely wrong. I left Vancouver for a […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 69
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 16
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN