The capital city of Argentina is a place that completely exceeded my expectations. This particular city was by far the nicest capital I visited during my trip to South America – So today, I’m here to share my wisdom with a few things you should do during 24 hours in Buenos Aires. I’m not going to […]
My recent trip to South America was one that showed an extreme mixture of settings; from tropical rainforests and extreme wildlife all the way to towering mountains and busy, bustling cities – there was no way I could possibly describe this experience in a few words. So instead, I’m going to share with you some […]
Arguably the most impressive waterfall in the world, Iguazu Falls is a place that is sure to capture your heart. Situated in the midst of Iguazu National Park, this magnificent natural wonder is actually a combination of over 275 individual waterfalls; each with beauty and power that creates a spectacle like no other. My trip […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 99
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN