My recent trip to South America was one that showed an extreme mixture of settings; from tropical rainforests and extreme wildlife all the way to towering mountains and busy, bustling cities – there was no way I could possibly describe this experience in a few words. So instead, I’m going to share with you some […]
Santiago city; the capital of Chile that is entirely surrounded by rugged landscapes and snowy mountain peaks. A place that left me with a real mixture of emotions – for more reasons than one. To tell you the honest truth, my first impressions of Santiago were not the most positive. But after a little exploration, it […]
As I always like to say, “Going to the mountains is going home”, and the Andes is certainly no exception. No matter where I am in the world, if there are mountains, I want to reach them. And here, just out of the Chilean city of Santiago, the Andes mountains are some that I desperately […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 69
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 16
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN