My recent trip to South America was one that showed an extreme mixture of settings; from tropical rainforests and extreme wildlife all the way to towering mountains and busy, bustling cities – there was no way I could possibly describe this experience in a few words. So instead, I’m going to share with you some […]
Cobblestone streets, old cars and an abundance of colourful buildings – this is exactly what you’ll find at Colonia, Uruguay. A beautiful, riverside city in the south-west of Uruguay; Colonia del Sacremento is a quaint, incredibly picturesque place with more charm than…. harry potter! Founded in 1680 by the Portuguese, Colonia still stands with charisma […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 69
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 16
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN