Borneo; the place where orangutans roam free, forests grow old and history speaks loud. A beautiful, rugged island in Southeast Asia that is home to parts of 3 different countries – One state of Indonesia, 2 states of Malaysia, and the entire tiny country of Brunei. An island full of wildlife, nature and unfortunate devastation. […]
I was in Brunei Darussalam for 1 full day… This very short visit showed me exactly why you shouldn’t judge a country before you have experienced it for yourself. My 24 hours in Brunei showed me just how warped people’s perceptions are based on one negative person, act or intention. After simply stepping out of […]
Kampong Ayer AKA Brunei Water Village and Venice of the East is a place that houses 39,000 people. The most interesting and intriguing concept I have ever heard of, let alone visited. I am going to start off this post with a story from back in Sabah, Malaysia. When buying a coffee from a Starbucks […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 102
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN