As I’ve said numerous times before, my trip to India was the most life-changing experience I’ve ever had. Every little bit of this place was so far from home; the food, the culture, the atmosphere, the smell, the people… Everything. There are many things you must do in India to ensure you head home knowing […]
I’m sure you already know by now, India is the country that warmed my heart. One city in particular, was Varanasi; a city on the banks of the Ganges River in northern India. Somewhere that you must put on your bucket list. This city is completely unapologetic; incredibly colourful, chaotic and culture filled. On the […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 100
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN