Bali is the place where travellers go to get a little taste of everything; partying, relaxing, exploring, being adventurous and cultural. It’s cheap, close by (well for Australians anyway) and it’s a country that brings happiness to whoever touches the soil. Although, this beautiful place we all know and love, has become incredibly iconic for […]
Here’s a personal story from Bali, Indonesia… A country that I would say is the number one international holiday destination for all Aussie’s looking for a relaxing time in the sun, drinking cocktails, enjoying the beach and eating delicious food. I mean you can’t blame them, it’s a “dirt cheap” destination after all… It’s a […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 102
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN