Plastic, Plastic, Plastic… It’s a product that is often very useful for humans, but extremely destructive for our wildlife, our environment and our planet as a whole. But how? The major problem is in fact, that this man made product is not biodegradable in any sense of the word. Every piece of plastic created on […]
You may not realise, but the products you use in your everyday life can have a severe impact on your body, the environment and the world. Here are some eco-friendly brands and green products that you can switch to, to stop the stress and destruction of our beautiful world. There’s no reason we can’t all […]
Here’s something you may not know… Your sunscreen is killing coral reefs! Studies have shown that an active ingredient used in almost every chemical sun protection is harming our coral at dramatic rates. The particular ingredient is quite hard to avoid and is normally accompanied by one of the six other chemical filters that are […]
Animal testing is a problem that I would say 99% of the population has contributed to in one way or another. Every year, more than 100 million animals die in torturous chemical, drug, food, and cosmetics tests around the world. Today, I went through my makeup/beauty collection and disposed of/donated every product that was tested on animals. […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 99
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN