London is the most architecturally pleasing city I’ve ever visited. It’s rich in history, stunning buildings, friendly people and often miserable weather? It’s one the most visited cities in the world, so to be sure that you don’t miss out on a thing, here are 10 things you must do in London! 1 – Stroll […]
In a post about the UK a few months ago, the spellbinding world of Hogwarts was highlighted in an article sharing the gorgeous attractions in the Harry Potter Studios. Now, check out another story of myth and magic – this time with closer ties to real history. The Arthurian legends have been around for centuries. […]
Harry Potter Studios; the hub of Harry Potter and where all the magic happens… Literally. Everything from the sets, the planning, the costumes, the makeup, the CGI, the models and the butterbeer are displayed in these studios. If you are a lover of Harry Potter, or of films in general, this place will “confringo” your […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 99
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN