My first trip to Paris was during my very first distant, international holiday. I really didn’t know much about the travelling game at this point, and because of that, my trip to the City of Love was not what I had hoped for. I’m not going to lie, my ignorance led me to leave this beautiful […]
Oui oui, Paris is the city of love, delicious patisseries and stunning architecture. But, something that tourists find extremely difficult when visiting, is communication. France is stereotypically known to have a problem with tourists and anybody that cannot speak French. And I must admit, I have personally experienced this when visiting – so that’s no […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 102
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN