The ancient city of Rome, ahhhhh how I miss its delicious food, beautiful architecture and charming locals. It really is one of my favourite cities in the world – I don’t know anyone who would say otherwise. If you’ve never been (please organise it right now) or if you’re simply interested in reading some amazing […]
Venice – the city on water – is a city so unlike any other in the world. It’s a place where travelling by car is simply non-existent. A place where history is still incredibly rich. And a place that is as close to a literal maze as you can possibly get. In no particular order, […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 69
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 16
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN