Ahhhh, Barthelona – If you’ve never been to this beautiful Spanish city before, you may not have understood that term… So let me enlighten you. Due to their Castilian accent, the Spanish from this region pronounce their city as Barthelona. You’ll hear it frequently around this area of Spain, and in particular, from those who live […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 69
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 16
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN