Switzerland – the mountainous central European country surrounded by luscious landscapes, thousands of cowbells and rugged snowy peaks – is also home to Jungfraujoch; also known as ‘the Top of Europe’. Jungfraujoch is a saddle that rests between two peaks, which both reach elevations of over 4000 metres – Jungfrau and Mönch. Nestled in the […]
My oh my, Switzerland is certainly the first country that captured my heart! A country filled with so much beauty, character, history and kind people… A Euro trip just would not be the same without a visit to this breathtaking, mountainous and incredibly scenic country. This beautiful place in the centre of Europe will show you cityscapes […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 69
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 16
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN