Amsterdam’s Red Light District – An area known so well for it’s entire dedication to prostitution, ‘coffee shops’ and sexually eager men. It’s an infamous district of Amsterdam that rakes in 650 million euros every single year – so I guess you could say.. sex really does sell? Here’s a little history about the District: Since […]
Summer in Amsterdam is the best time of year to experience the cities beauty. The breathtaking canals, luscious trees, beautiful parks and numerous attractions really do make the ‘Venice of the East’ a city you’ll never forget. Here are a few things to do in Amsterdam that will make you fall in love with the […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 102
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN