Over the past few days whilst diving into the deep hole of the interweb, I stumbled across a quote that really hit home for me. “Compassion over Comparison” After dwelling on it for a few minutes I immediately knew that this a quote that I, and the rest of the world, should be living by. I read […]
Getting in touch with nature is something that gives me the most joy. Nature travel is by far my favourite, and with that comes many countries, places, adventures and activities around the world that I would love nothing more than to experience. Here are 20 things to add to any nature lovers bucket list. So […]
Everybody loves to travel the world, let’s be real. I don’t know anyone who has come back from a holiday and said: “I’m never travelling again“. If you have, you simply haven’t experienced the destination in the way that suits you best! We are all different; we all have different things that we desire, find […]
If you’re anything like me and you love to buy millions of souvenirs and nicknacks on your travels, this is definitely the post for you! I am an excessive souvenir shopper, I love to buy unnecessary items to ensure I remember my mountains of travels when I’m an old granny. There is something really special […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 102
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN