A holiday in Fiji is the perfect place to unwind, de-stress and re-motivate. This country is home to some of the most picturesque locations, tropical beauties and amazing sea life in the world. If you’re planning a Fiji holiday, here are a few things you should know: Get off the Mainland There’s no doubt that […]
The Fijian culture and way of life is something we all should strive for. Relaxation, kindness, and respect are a few things the people of Fiji seem to completely, and wholeheartedly have mastered. They’re very kind, caring and happy, all whilst holding on to their rich and exciting culture. Lifestyle – For the average employee […]
Welcome to Musket Cove Island Resort and Marina, Fiji! A place of supreme relaxation, luxury and crystal clear waters. If you’ve ever seen those social media posts of tropical destinations that make you instantly want to pack up and leave… This is, unfortunately, one of those. Musket Cove Island Resort is situated on the Mololo […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 99
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN