My time in Vanuatu was one I’ll never forget. The people were some of the kindest I’ve ever encountered, the location was somewhat authentic and the entire experience was truly one of a kind. During this Vanuatu holiday, I did a huge variety of activities – From drinking cocktails by the pool to exploring […]
Sending postcards from foreign destinations is an incredibly important part of a lot of travellers routines… But imagine doing this from the depths of the ocean at the world’s only underwater post office! Pretty crazy right? Well when you witness this experience in person, it’s even more surreal. The underwater post office is situated just […]
The Warwick Le Lagon is a beautiful resort situated just outside of Port Vila – the capital of Vanuatu. Surrounded by palm trees and picturesque views, the Warwick makes the perfect place to relax with family, friends or on a romantic getaway. This resort is easily one of the best places to stay in Vanuatu – […]
What’s better than cruising through the crystal clear waters of Vanuatu whilst observing the marine life through the bottom of your boat? Well… Turtle Reef Cruises allows you to do exactly that! One of the days that I spent on this beautiful Oceanic island, was with the team down at Turtle Reef – and it […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 69
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 16
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN