Here’s something you may not know… Your sunscreen is killing coral reefs! Studies have shown that an active ingredient used in almost every chemical sun protection is harming our coral at dramatic rates. The particular ingredient is quite hard to avoid and is normally accompanied by one of the six other chemical filters that are […]
Are you a sustainable traveller? If you are unsure, here are a few ways that you can become one. I am a very passionate person (as I hope you have already gathered) and strongly believe that giving back is the most important thing in this world. Sustainable travel is something we all can do! There […]
( WARNING – GRAPHIC IMAGES ) Taking a ride on the biggest land animal on the planet, taking a selfie with the king of the jungle, having a cuddle with an Orangutan whilst he puts his hands around your neck, visiting a circus, having a laugh at dancing monkeys, watching dolphins and whales perform, […]
Do you want to be inspired?
Come and join the journey of love, compassion and progress over perfection!
- A LIST OF PALM OIL FREE PRODUCTS – HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR IMPACT By Kate Newman on March 26, 2017 100
- 6 DAY TASMANIA ITINERARY: A NATURE LOVERS DREAM By Kate Newman on October 28, 2018 22
- 5 INSPIRING DESTINATIONS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE By Kate Newman on February 4, 2018 20
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH MUSLIMS IN DUBAI By Kate Newman on April 4, 2017 19
- SAILING – THE NEWEST WAY TO TRAVEL SUSTAINABLY By Kate Newman on June 17, 2018 17
Follow me on Bloglovin’!
Where have I been?
WHERE HAVE I BEEN